5. Having sleep problems
According to researchers, 78% of women report more disturbed sleep during pregnancy than usual. This loss of sleep can cause a bad mood and nausea. A study also found that women who slept less than 6 hours per night had longer labors.
What you should do:
- Plan your sleep schedule.
- Try to exercise for at least 30 minutes per day.
- Drink lots of fluids during the day.
- If you can’t sleep, don’t force yourself, try to read a nice book, but don’t be active.
- Consult with your doctor about which position is the best for you to sleep in.
Continue Reading (Number #8 is dangerous !!)..